High Level Policy Conference for School Inclusion
On May 23, 2023, a conference will be held in Brussels within the framework of the European ECOIN project.
The event will take place at Atelier 29 – Rue Jacques de Lalaing 29, 1000 Bruxelles at 9:30 AM and will be attended by experts in inclusion issues and personalities in charge of public policies.
They will participate in the discussion table:
• Annalisa Cannoni – Policy Officer, DG EAC (TBC)
• Tatjana Babrauskiene – EESC Member, Workers Group
• Veronica Arduino – Project and Policy Coordinator, Lifelong Learning Platform
• Giuseppina Tucci – General Secretary, OBESSU
• Petra van Haren – Director, European School Heads Association (TBC)
• Ekaterina Efimenko – Coordinator, European Trade Union Committee for Education
• MEP Marcos Ros Sempere, S&D Group (TBC)
The event will be a round table where the necessary progress for Europe on inclusion issues and the contribution of the ECO-IN project will be discussed.