- The project structure follows the strategic plan for implementation, which includes preparatory actions (both analytical than practical arrangements), implementation, evaluation and exploitation.
- Target groups and stakeholders are involved in the whole process, and each partner will engage them in concrete activities on the ground and at the level of strategic input and exploitation.
- Management activities and quality assurance plan, will encompass all phases composing the project.
- The project will engage a multidisciplinary team of experts and practitioners (i.e. Psychologists, pedagogists, educators and experts in special and inclusive education) to give input and participate in the project implementation. From the beginning, the project will encourage the communication and inter-school exchanges in order to enhance the learning process and ensure transfer of expertise among all partners.
To achieve the project objectives, the implementation methodology combines:
- preparatory actions: analytical activities and Practical arrangements,
- evidence-based assessment for school inclusion,
- training and bottom-to-up involvement programme,
- stakeholder engagement activities and dissemination.
- adoption of an analytical evidence-based approach at policy level
Dissemination actions and exploitation of results
Stakeholder engagement and dissemination activities: dissemination activities will be organized in a two-fold way:
- Working at the grass-root level and
- Media and social networking approach.